Monday, March 5, 2007

Google Adsense the Best Way to Make Money Online

Google Adsense is without a doubt the most powerful and simple way to make money online from a site or blog. Everyone is using it. If you have a blog or a website that does not have adsense on it then you are missing out on potentially some big money. Here’s what you have to do.
About Google AdsenseAdsense is Google’s big money maker and it can be your big money maker too. It is the sister program of Google Adwords which is a program that advertisers sign up for in order to advertise their product on your website. It is simple really, people buy links on your site with Adwords and when those links are clicked by someone you earn money through Adsense!How Much Money Can I Make with Adsense?This is a good question and many people think the days of HUGE earnings are over. However, I think different! There are many people out there who are still making some big dollars off of Adsense and their site traffic. And that is the key - traffic.
On my Blogs Adsens is still my biggest earner. It ranges from being enough money to support myself some weeks to being a little over a part time job. Either way, it is money I get paid for doing what I love - and that is hard to find.
But I know you want figures. You want to hear exactly how much I am making. Alas! I am not allowed to give that information out as it goes against the Adsense Terms of Service. However, we do know that some of the bigger earners are making over $10, 000 USD per month. Many more are way further above that.
How Do I Get Started?to get started with Adsense you need to sign up for an Adsense account and get your site approved by Google. This doesn’t take very long at all.
Once you have been approved you need to fill out all your details and give a tax declaration (promising you’ll pay it!) and then all thats left is to stick the ad code on your site.
The ad codes are pretty customizable so that you can change the colors, the backgrounds and so on so that you can melt the ad into your site. Many sites we see adsense so well hidden that it just looks like it is part of the content. A sneaky way to make money! Here is a screen capture example of what they look like on one of my other sites:

No comments: